Thursday, August 12, 2010

your last msg

i got many question to ask
about yesterday your last msg to me
i duno what u mean
i had many question on my mind
i just confuse
u said : as you like and i will
i wan to know
"i will" what do you mean by?
you will come back to me?soon?
you will leave me alone?
i had many question
pls tell me what your heart go on
i wan truth
pleace

today eat alone without phone
damn EMO
seem like the world is not mine
every one had their own job
but me?
i just living alone
no buddy caring
no buddy asking
no buddy talk to me
i feel lonely
i missing u....
hope that you miss me too....
i seen your post today
u use to be lock
now u freedom
seem like you happy without me


no matter you be with me
or without me
i just want u to be happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment